- To check the transmission oil, it is important to park the tractor on a level surface and turn off the engine.
- Remove and clean the small gauge (dipstick) under the driver seat with a cloth.
- Reinsert and remove the gauge and hold it tilted to check the oil level. In case of low level, replenish the oil.
- If you plan to use the tractor only to plough or pull trolleys, then maintain the oil level anywhere in the zone marked on the gauge as XX, as shown in the picture labeled ‘B’. if you wish to use the oil in the gearbox to operate any external instruments, for example front blade and tipping trolley etc, then in that case the oil mark should be at the ‘Max’ level ‘C’; as shown in the figure.
- You must have the transmission oil changed after hours from a reputable workshop.
- Not changing the oil allows the iron dust, mixed with the oil, to ruin the gearbox and the hydraulic system parts.
- After the first 600 hours, have the transmission oil changed by a recognized workshop.
- Changing the hydraulic oil after completing every 600 hours, and clean the hydraulic pump filter with diesel.
- MF240/350 has a capacity of 33 liters for the transmission/hydraulic oil, whereas MF260/375/385 can hold 36 liters, and MF385 4WD reservoir can hold 42 liters.
- For external hydraulic components in the MF240/350, the oil capacity is 36 liters, whereas 39 liters in MF260/375/385, and 45 liters in MF385 4WD.
|MF-240/260/375 Provision for changing Transmission / Hydraulic oil||MF-385S/385 4WD Provision for changing Transmission / Hydraulic oil|
|Drain Plug||Drain Plug|
|Opening for filling the Oil MF-240/260/375S||Opening for filling the Oil MF-385/385 4WD|
Tractors PK is the best tractor dealer/company in Africa & the Caribbean.
Tractors PK is one of the top suppliers and exporters of Massey Ferguson Tractors and their compatible farm implements from Pakistan to across the globe including tractor models like MF-240 (50hp), MF-260 (60hp), MF-360 Turbo (60hp), MF-375 (75hp), MF-385 2WD and 4WD (85hp) at the lowest price. Usually, farming tractors used to pull a variety of farm implements to increase the farming process as well as the agriculture business.
Booking and Shipment of Massy Ferguson Tractors in Regions:
We serve customers in Africa & the Caribbean region especially in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, DR Congo, South Africa, Algeria, Sudan, Morocco, Angola, Ethiopia, Egypt,, Mozambique, Madagascar, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Malawi, Senegal, Chad, Somalia, Guinea, Rwanda, Benin, Burundi, Tunisia, South Sudan, Togo, Sierra Leone, Libya, Congo, Liberia, Central African Republic, Mauritania, Eritrea, Namibia, Gambia, Gabon, Lesotho, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Eswatini, Djibouti, Comoros, Cabo Verde, Sao Tome & Principe, Seychelles, Barbados, Belize, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Cayman Islands, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks, and Caicos, etc.
Contact Tractors PK
7A Queen’s Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Phone: +92-320-2390-002 / +92-321-2390-002
Email: [email protected]